Powered by Blogger.

Breast: Why Settle For Less?

Sunday, July 25, 2010


This is my idea of a breastfeeding support and protection poster.  I was wondering what yours was?  I thought of "Breast: Why Settle For Less?" as I was doing the housework this afternoon.  Ooops, better get back to it.  But I'd really like to see some positive, phrased appropriately, and home made poster ideas, from you all.  Really good ones, I'll publish on the blog.  Leave your feedback on whether or not you think (above) and the others, work for you, or you think they might work for others.

Slogan ideas, you can simply post in comments below.  Actual mock ups, comment with your eddress (email address) below, and I'll send you mine, for sending on the file.  No worries - your eddress won't be seen, or published.  :-)

Let's See What You've Got!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Most Reading

Sidebar One